Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction. Key Responsibilities
- Provides systems support for engineering systems in applications or reliability labs. Supports engineering owners by working on assigned projects in conjunction with vendors, or suppliers.
- Acts as intermediary between customer and factory by providing technical support and documentation to field engineers, technicians and product support personnel who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing and debugging equipment.
- Provides Beta Site Support; specifically related to installation, operation, calibration, service and/or testing of a new hardware, software or processes
- Presents system performance data as required. This includes performance metrics such as Uptime, MTBF, MTBI, Availability, equipment and process parameters.
- Supports GPS in the generation of documentation such as CENs and BKMs. Creates and reviews documentation covering technical improvements, system upgrades, and support plans. Presents at the engineering level.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.