About the Team
At Opower/Oracle Utilities, Projects Managers work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, including Engineering, Product, and Operations. This group takes pride in leading through influence, and has a great approach to process in an often-chaotic environment. If you like getting your hands dirty and are constantly striving for the best way to adapt services to the needs of the business, we'd love to hear from you. What You'll Make Happen:
You Get Excited By:
- Create, execute and track engineering projects
- Work in close collaboration with multiple scrum teams
- Manage cross-team dependencies and facilitate open communication
- Create clear visibility into status and progress- Expose and proactively manage risks
- Ensure that the team is delivering the right product at the right time
- Foster a continuous improvement cycle
- Collaborative environments where you can leverage your technical background and project management skills
- Working in close collaboration with a diverse set of internal stakeholders where you can foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Building organizational efficiency in an informal environment where change is the norm.- You are self-motivated and self-managed: able to think independently, get feedback, and move ahead, all while still keeping everyone in the loop.
- Bachelor's degree required, Engineering discipline preferred
- PMP Certification desired
- 5 Years of project management experience in engineering environments
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding leadership and supervisory skills
- Excellent analytical skills, professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 5 years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.