Visa's Contact Center Technology Solutions (CCTS) team is looking for a passionate technologist that will be responsible for delivering projects in support of our global customer service organization. As a leader of strategy, planning, and execution/delivery, you will help deliver cross-functional, high-priority initiatives in Visa's Corporate IT. You will work with cross functional teams spanning multiple products and technologies (Genesys, Openspan, Citrix) to scope a project, define a plan for execution and communicate delivery timelines to the business stakeholders. You will lead the team through the entire delivery lifecycle, keeping the team on a track, motivating them, identifying risks, and resolving issues as they arise. You will be a key member of the team and a key reason for its eventual success. We are looking for someone who is passionate about planning and executing, and can boldly lead happy, healthy teams in a fast paced environment.
- Manage complete lifecycle activity for contact center platform infrastructure and software applications across multiple functional areas including: voice routing, IVR applications, CRM integrations, call recording, and reporting.
- Work across a diverse set of technology teams and vendors to deliver the solutions that align to our business partner's strategy and operational objectives.
- Assemble and lead cross-organizational high performance teams, creating a collaborative environment and driving projects from conception to completion.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to all stakeholders; hold regular cross organizational management briefings
- Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues.
- Maintain meticulous records of project and program financials, issues, risks, decisions, schedules
- Provide thought leadership and recommendations to management based on best practices and experience working in a global and diverse environment
- 10+ years of proven experience managing technically complex, cross-organizational, multi-stakeholder projects in a highly matrixed environment
- Call Center, Contact Center, Customer Experience, CX, CRM, and Analytics domain experience
- Experience in working with agile/SCRUM development methodologies as well as tracking and process management tools, e.g. Rally, JIRA
- Ability to negotiate and gain consensus between organizations where competing priorities exist
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to utilize influence, rather than direct management authority, to properly manage divergent expectations across stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent disciplines required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- Certifications and accreditations in project management methodologies and disciplines a plus (e.g., PMP, ITIL, and Six Sigma)
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.