Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a professional job progression. Typically has knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts. Develops competence by performing structured work assignments. Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems. Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others. Key Responsibilities
- Helps to coordinates project activities. Will update matrix for process improvements.
- Assists in the coordination of project schedule and task details Helps prepare reports and tracking charts,
- Will track the progress of resources within the business unit to meet project on-time and budget performance objectives.
- Prepares request for quotes (RFQ). Coordinates completion of the in-use and Final Sign-off (FSO) milestones with all parties.
- Revises non-technical aspects of the Statement of Work (SOW).
- May communicate with internal customers to determine progress against project objectives. Under supervision reports progress against stated objectives.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 - 2 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.