Performs more challenging entry level assignments. Has acquired knowledge, skills, exposure to fundamental theories, concepts within own discipline. Demonstrates competency by performing structured work assignments. Key Responsibilities
- Helps to coordinates project activities. Will update matrix for process improvements.
- Assists in the coordination of project schedule and task details Helps prepare reports and tracking charts,
- Will track the progress of resources within the business unit to meet project on-time and budget performance objectives.
- Prepares request for quotes (RFQ). Coordinates completion of the in-use and Final Sign-off (FSO) milestones with all parties.
- Revises non-technical aspects of the Statement of Work (SOW).
- May communicate with internal customers to determine progress against project objectives. Under supervision reports progress against stated objectives.
- Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures within a discipline
- Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience
- No supervisory responsibilities; accountable for developing technical contribution
- Uses existing procedures to solve standard problems; analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
- Has limited impact on own work team; works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines
- Exchanges straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 - 2 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.