Role: CSMG Customer Experience. Requires in-depth knowledge and experience. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions. Works independently, receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Key Responsibilities
1. Will prepare project plan to correct field and internal non-conformances.
2. Will drive NC & DMR reduction projects to meet goals
3. Aligns the activities of CSMG with both internal and external customers.
4. Monitors, and aligns projects/issues with operations team.
5. Will participate on intra business unit design teams to complete projects. Will contribute to the team's technical development in the pursuit of the team's project goals.
6. The ability to solve technical problems.
7. The ability to develop a team and work with engineers for issue resolution. Job Specific Criteria:
• Perform CSMG module audits to allow for defect reduction.
• Will need to access and use TW and Tableu to track data.
• Candidate will be responsible for creating and presenting power points for projects being worked
• Candidate will be responsible for creating and driving 8D projects to closure.
• Utilize Oracle and Microsoft Excel to analyze data. Optional
• Direct knowledge and experience CSMG modules including FI, MF, Robots, and GP
• Technical background Functional Knowledge
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works to build consensus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.