Requires in-depth knowledge and experience of Applied's products and processes. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve training. Distills complex information into easy-to-understand training material using unique perspectives to ensure knowledge, skill, and ability transfer. Measures effectiveness of training and updates training to increase effectiveness. Works independently and receives minimal guidance. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience. Key Responsibilities
- Delivers course material online and in class.
- Develops course content related to global Manufacturing and Supply Chain.
- Drives process improvements within training and manufacturing. Assists in determining training gaps & developing training to fill the gaps.
- Takes accountability to ensure required training is being taken by Mfg and Supply Chain.
- Prepares a training project plan and coordinates the attainment of project deliverables from planning to implementation.
- Drives project deliverables and task details through the use of reports, tracking charts and checklists.
- Monitors and reports cost performance against the budget.
- Researches causes of poor knowledge transfer and assists in implementing solutions for resolution.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
- Functional knowledge of Articulate, Captivate, & edx (preferred)
- Has knowledge of best practices and how the training organization integrates with- and supports Manufacturing and Supply Chain
- Is aware of training best practices and looks for way to advance the organization's training capability
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience;
- Leads training from development to execution, including measuring ROI, knowledge, skill, and ability transfer and behavior change as a result of the training
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information
- Impacts a range of customer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult or sensitive information; works for consesus
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.