The Applied Global Services Segment for Applied Materials is one of the most critical divisions for the Company's success. AGS's high profit margins, new products mixed with sustainable growth products and an ever-increasing market share are strong funding sources for all the Company's core segments.
We are actively recruiting for a Technical Project/Program Manager with an engineering and semiconductor background, preferably semiconductor capital equipment. General Profile:
Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise. Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices. Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations. Will work closely with engineering teams. Key Responsibilities
1. Prepares project plans and drives the project from conception and planning to implementation. Will participate in the development of strategies, processes and resources.
2. Manages project schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling software.
3. Coordinates allocated resources from within the Division to achieve on-time and within budget performance objectives for the project. Initiates and manages purchase requisitions, and purchase orders.
4. Drives cost schedule performance of equipment for internal and external customers and vendors worldwide.
5. Participates on multifunctional design teams comprised of internal, external and/or matrixed headcount to complete projects. Provides technical input to team members to achieve project goals.
6. Interfaces and coordinates within the division to define project objectives, provide status updates and prepare for release and deployment.
7. Provides engineering and business process expertise to team and other members on various standard programs / issues.
8. Identifies and resolves potential complications within the project and develops solutions for resolution.Qualifications: Education
- Bachelor's degree from a four year college or university with a major in engineering
- 7-10 years of experience in semiconductor industry, engineering and project management
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.