Requires in-depth knowledge and experience of system structure, build and project management.
Uses best practices and knowledge of internalor external business issues to improve products orservices.
Solves complex problems; takes anew perspective using existing solutions.
Works independently, receives minimal guidance.
Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Will prepare project plan and coordinates the attainment of projectdeliverables from planning to implementation. Maintains matrix for process improvements
- Will drive projectdeliverables and task details by through the use reports, tracking charts and, checklists.
- Aligns the activities of resources internal to the business unit to achieve on-time and within budget performance objectives for the project.
- Makes a pre-installation assessment, not limited to, facility, BOM, Configuration, structure and system constraints
- Monitors, and reports tothe business unit on project's cost performance.
- Will participate on intra business unit design teams to complete projects.
- Will contribute to the team's technical development in the pursuit of the team's project goals.
- Will research causes to project obstacles and assist in implementing solutions for resolution.
- Tracks Installation from CARM to CAR
- Track and manage cost, quality (NC performance) and cycle time
- Flag Risks: Cost, high NC count, Systemic problems
- Drives escalations ensuring process measures
- Leverages Outreach/Customer Experience team to resolve Quality and NC excursions
- Drive Systemic improvements, CIP activities - (Customer and Product specific)
- Leads (system specific): Pre-CARM, Reviews (BOM, NSR, NC, Specifications, etc)
- Manages timely Manufacturing owned issues
- Validate Integrity of NC Problem Statement information originating from system installations
- Aligns System Config with SSG, I&W and FSO teams
- Aligns with FSO to identify customer specific needs
- Learns from Installation support and drives learnings back to Design, Manufacturing, Packaging and Documentation improvements
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge ofrelated disciplines
-Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; is aware of the competition and the factors that differentiate them in the market
- Actsasa resource for colleagues with less experience; may lead small projects with manageable risks and resource requirements
-Solves complex problems; takes anew perspective on existing solutions; exercises judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources ofinformation
-Impacts a range ofcustomer, operational, project or service activities within own team and other related teams; works within broad guidelines and policies
- Explains difficult orsensitive information; worksto build consensus.
- Builds relationships; manages and diffuses conflictQualifications: Education
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.