- Owns Installation success for products covered by proactively managing install cost, quality, and cycle time
- Oversees and tracks the installation from order to customer signoff.
- Responsible for timely update of in-process measures.
- Maintains a strong presence in upfront critical milestones (Configuration Accuracy Review Meeting (CARM), Pre-Install meetings/checklists, BOM Reviews, Non-conformance reviews, Spec Reviews)
- Proactively drives issues resolution / escalation based on in process measures with customer, manufacturing and business unit.
- Analyzes customer specific installation coordination needs and makes recommendations on Design, MFG, Packaging, and Documentation.
- Works with Business Unit/MFG Engineering team to implement strategic improvements
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
Job Specific Knowledge
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Familiar with field installation and MFG operations processes
- Strong project management experience
- Technical product knowledge on semiconductor manufacturing equipment a plus (prefer technical product knowledge of Applied Materials MDP products)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Working effectively in cross-functional, multi-cultural teams
- Experience with direct customer interface
- Strong computer skills
Up to 50% travelQualifications: Education
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 - 7 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.