We are looking for a Product Manager to join an Agile development team for an internal web application used across a Fortune 500 company. This application has a large impact across the company but is developed and maintained by a small, flexible team of developers. As such this role has the responsibility and freedom to make critical decisions in a face-paced, ever changing environment.
- Product lifecycle management - grow new features from ideas through implementation. Managing new user requests and bugs.
- Work with customers, stakeholders and the development team to develop and prioritize user stories
- Develop and score User Stories
- Run the Agile/Scrum process - serve as the Scrum Product Owner by running Sprint planning, review, retrospectives, and standup meeting. Work with the development to tackle issue. Use Agile principles to tackle business and technical issues
- Work with the business on training and implementation of new features
- Roadmap and plan new strategic objectives for the long term growth and health of the application
- Work with the development to plan software development
- 2 years of Product Manager or technical software management
- Experience with Agile development. Specifically running a sprint and user stories
- Comfortable communicating new features and helping to resolve issues with business stakeholders
- Can serve as the bridge between the development team and the business
Nice to Haves
- Certified Scrum Product Owner
- Experience in B to B applications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.