The technical project manager will participate in the development of high technology equipment for large area flat panel display manufacturing. S/he will interact with the R&D, manufacturing and field support team to ensure a successful introduction of the product to the market. Key Responsibilities
- Prepares project plans and follows the project from conception and planning to implementation
- Ensures compliance to the product lifecycle guidelines.
- Manages project schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling software.
- Coordinates allocated resources from within the Division.
- Participates on multifunctional design teams comprised of internal, external and/or matrixed headcount to complete projects.
- Provide status updates to the senior management team
- Identifies risk areas and identifies mitigation plans
- Demonstrates depth of knowledge in management of complex multi-disciplinary projects
- Has broad engineering education covering basic concepts of physics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and software engineering
- Demonstrates ability to work in a matrix environment and to influence peers.
- Uses sophisticated analytical thought to identify optimal solution to complex problems
- Directly impacts the timely execution of the project by identifying critical path and key risk areas
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others
- Master's Degree in Engineering - Mechanical, Electrical, Optical are preferred
- PMP certificate a plus
- 5 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.