This key Account Team serves the premiere North American Logic Customer and plays a vital role in developing the Applied Materials technology roadmap for hardware and processes. Through close work with this customer's Technology Division the combined team of Technical Program Managers and Process Support Engineers are critical to Applied Materials' products successfully meeting customer requirements. Job Summary:
This Technical Program Manager will report to the TPM Manager. Responsibilities will be to drive all aspects of tool support required to ensure product success in a technology development and tool selection environment. This manager will be directly responsible for driving projects to meet all program technology deliverables and ensuring well-coordinated support from the product group, operations team, and AGS (Applied Global services). This candidate should have experience in the technology creation environment, working with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams, and leading and mentoring technology-focused direct reports. The ideal candidate will work closely with sales and marketing for identifying factors critical to product success.Qualifications: Key Competencies
Education and Experience
- Experience working in large, global, complex environment
- Solid experience with Wafer Processing and Integration Technologies
- Understanding of the semiconductor technology roadmap
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Solid influencing skills
- Strong desire to learn and grow your career with the organization
- Bachelor's degree in a related technology field; Relevant Master's degree preferred
- 4 - 7 years of experience in a semiconductor technology development environment
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.