Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher-level knowledge and skills. Builds knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Solves a range of straightforward problems. Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.Key Responsibilities
- Under general supervision, may develop, write, and edit material for technical sales and marketing documents - including system manuals, operation instructions, reports, manuals, briefs, proposals, etc.
- Under general supervision, may observe production, developmental and experimental activities to determine operating procedure and detail.
- Under general supervision, may interview production and engineering personnel to become familiar with product technologies and production methods - including interacting with engineering, Global Product Support (GPS) and Applied Global Services (AGS) to develop and update documentation.
- Under general supervision, may study blueprints, sketches, drawings, part lists, specifications, mock ups and product samples to integrate a delineate technology, operating procedure, production sequence and detail. This also includes control tasks to ensure that technical documentation is reviewed on time.
- Under general supervision, may review published materials and recommends revisions or changes in scope, format, content and methods or reproduction and binding.
- Drive suppliers to deliver documentation on time.
- Demonstrates expanded conceptual knowledge in own discipline and broadens capabilities
- Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work
- No supervisory responsibilities but provides informal guidance to new team members
- Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents
- Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies
- Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 4 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
A little about us:
A global leader in materials engineering solutions for the semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic (PV) industries.