As a leading Fortune 500 Technology & Security Company, Symantec already protects more than a billion IoT devices. This puts Symantec among the biggest providers of IoT security today, and the first to deliver a comprehensive security reference architecture for how to build-in security to make your IoT systems "secure by design." IoT security is a complex problem requiring both breadth and depth of security experience. Symantec brings an unrivaled breadth of leading security solutions for device protection, encryption, authentication, key management, and code signing. Symantec also has unmatched depth in security expertise from monitoring, analyzing and processing more than 10 trillion security events per year worldwide for Symantec's Global Intelligence Network. About the Role:
Norton's award-winning line of security products and services are designed to provide best-in-class protection to consumers and small businesses around the world. With IoT, the number of connected devices is growing at an exponential rate. While these devices offer a new range of possibilities, they are also exponentially increasing the attack vectors for hackers. These devices collect a lot of sensitive personal data, so securing these devices and personal information has never been more critical. To address these challenges, Norton recently released Norton Core, the first wireless router to protect your entire home network and all the connected devices. The team responsible for Norton Core is building solutions to extend Norton Security to everything connected in the consumer home. The team is tasked with building disruptive next-gen IoT security applications and products that encompass hardware, software, mobile apps and cloud services.
Our mission is to find creative, bold and innovative solutions to solve some of the most complex problems in the IoT space. Our engineers work with a team of world-class security experts to secure connected consumer homes, and focus on building innovative and disruptive products in the Internet of Things space.
This role will be working within Cosumer Business Unit (CBU) of Symantec Corporation. We are currently seeking a contract Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition Team located in Mountain View, CA. This role will assist with recruiting, screening and hiring for high volume permanent roles.Respon
- Full life-cycle recruiting (sourcing through to onboarding) to include:
- Research and source potential candidates
- Review and screen resumes and pre-screen and qualify applicants/candidates
- Enter leads into applicant tracking system
- Schedule and coordinate interviews
- Negotiate and present offers
- Research, recommend and implement innovative sourcing methods and strategies
- Research various college programs
- Support the college recruiting program to include event set up, resume review, and job postings
- Partner with hiring manager to create new job openings in applicant tracking system as requested
- Manage online postings to include company website and third party vendors, as well as track expenses
- Run recruitment reports as requested
- Assist HR Recruiters with other various administrative tasks
- 5+ years of full-life cycle recruiting experience, sourcing/initiatl contact through onboarding
- 2+ years recruiting for technical positions, Software/Hardware Engineering or IT
- Technical background is a big plus (former IT or development experience ideal)
- Experience with high volume recruitment is a plus
- Experience with "WorkDay" Applicant Tracking System (ATS) is a must
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must be detail oriented and thorough
- Have excellent communication skills and provide a very high-level of customer service for internal and external clients
Symantec is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
A little about us:
Join the leader in cyber security. At Symantec, you will make the world a safer place by helping people, businesses, and governments protect and manage their information so they can focus on achieving their goals.