Our mission at LinkedIn is to connect the world's professionals to make them more productive and successful. We are in the midst of building a world class Talent Acquisition team to support the business through hyper-growth and to help deliver on that mission. We need people who can deliver results that have foundational impact to our Global Talent organization. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves and help us transform the world, our company, and yourself; consider joining us as a Technical Recruiting Associate.
We are looking for motivated and career minded recent college graduates who are beginning or advancing their career. This is your opportunity to join and grow with an exciting team at one of the most influential and forward-thinking companies in the social media space. Our Technical Recruiting Associate Program will provide you with the proper training to succeed in recruitment while being immersed in a supportive, innovative, hardworking, and industry leading company. It will also equip you with the proper tools to become a juggernaut sales executive or influential recruiting expert.
If you are selected to join our team as a Technical Recruiting Associate, you will be working with our Engineering Talent Acquisition team to identify qualified candidates for opportunities at LinkedIn. You will use our core product, LinkedIn Recruiter, to source top talent and partner closely with Senior Recruiters throughout the full lifecycle recruiting process. What will you do as a LinkedIn Technical Recruiting Associate?
- Use LinkedIn's Recruiter tool to identify top talent for your specific job requisitions
- Source candidates to work at one of the most prestigious companies in the world
- Connect with and engage candidates by sending "InMails"
- Conduct phone screens to qualify these candidates for our Senior Recruiters
- Schedule secondary phone screens with Senior Recruiters
- Follow up and monitor candidates to ensure positive candidate experience
- 0-2+ years experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Exposure to lead generation, sales, marketing and/or recruiting
- Exceptional phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as outstanding organizational skills
- Requires a highly motivated individual with a competitive personality and strong attention to detail
- Experience working and succeeding in a goal driven environment