Adecco is currently assisting a local client, one of the World's Largest Search Engines in their search to fill a Technical Recruiter in Palo Alto and Mountain View, CA. This is part of an exciting fast growing project within the Search Engine. This is a temporary assignment for 12- months.
Come work with an incredible recruiting organization pushing the limits of growth. We are a company driven by innovation, passion, and impact. As a contract recruiter, you will build amazing teams!
Looking for Contract Recruiters in the areas of engineering, operations and finance. We are a fast pace environment driven by innovation, creativity and hard work. Recruiting is a key part of the everyday execution of Nest's roadmap and we enjoy a high level of visibility across management.
Responsibilities: (will be assigned and prioritized based on the company's evolving needs and will be, but are not limited to the following:)
- Execution of aggressive recruiting goals
- Direct ownership across a number of engineering or business groups
- Partner closely with stakeholders to define and execute hiring strategies
- Self-reliant in sourcing high caliber candidates
- Analyze and understand the areas of recruiting responsibility
- Report ongoing progress in organized manner
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Experienced with full-cycle recruiting (sourcing, recruiting, interviewing & closing)
- Proven track record of success in high-tech recruiting in Silicon Valley (in-house/agency)
- Excellent communications & reporting skills
- Ability to work independently, detail-oriented, and execution focused
- Motivated to deliver aggressive goals
- Experience recruiting for hardware, embedded software, or services teams
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.