A long-term contract Technical Reporting Analyst job in Beaverton, Oregon is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technology.
This role requires a strong foundation in relational databases, SQL, SSRS or other reporting tools, ability to understand business requirements and work with requestors to develop reporting solutions which meet their need, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and tight timelines.
Job responsibilities include:
• Work with a variety of requestors (BSAs, clients, managers, operations, etc.) to analyze and understand requirements (intent).
• Design, build, and implement reporting solutions which meet user requirements.
• Maintain and support existing reports, reporting tools, and reporting libraries.
• Follow prescribed software development standards, processes, procedures, methodologies, etc., according to departmental policies and conventions.
• Create and maintain technical documentation.
• Interact and correspond professionally with team members, project management, clients, and other stakeholders.
• Account for and accurately log time against project work
• BS Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience.
• 4+ years hands-on experience with MS SQL Server as a developer, reporting specialist, or data analyst, including experience with SSRS or other reporting tools.
• Demonstrated ability to design and develop effective reporting solutions from business requirements.
• Strong SQL skills, able to create and to evaluate complex SQL statements involving numerous tables and complex relationships.
• Ability to work in an environment with deadlines and shifting priorities.
• SSIS experience desired.
• Experience with VFP, BI, data visualization tools desired.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; able to adjust for intended audience. Fluency in English.
If you are interested in this Technical Reporting Analyst job in Beaverton, Oregon then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technology go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Shea O'Shaughnessy at 503-535-2580 or Shea.OShaughnessy@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.