Are you interested in helping solve today's most critical housing challenges? In simplest terms, Fannie Mae serves the people who house America. We work at the heart of housing by providing reliable, affordable mortgage financing in all markets at all times, buying loans that banks and other lenders originate, so they can fund new loans. This gives more people the opportunity to buy, refinance, or rent homes and apartments. Creating these opportunities is what drives the people who work at Fannie Mae.
For more information about Fannie Mae, visit http://www.fanniemae.com/progress JOB INFORMATION
Responsible for supporting major elements of the enterprise resiliency program. Focus may be on activities related to resiliency risk, controls and compliance management, incident management and/or disaster recovery management. Participate in the overall planning activities of the program and ensure their effective operation. Implement policies, procedures and systems required for coordinating, maintaining and enhancing the overall technical resiliency mission.KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide subject matter expertise in area of technical resiliency. Coordinate the development, maintenance and testing of all resiliency plans and/or exercises by all business units or other stakeholder groups. Provide guidance and support to business units or other stakeholder groups to ensure all technical resiliency activities are understood and executed.
- Support technical resiliency projects as required to ensure the readiness of business, technology or other relevant teams. Facilitate work sessions, exercises and discussions with relevant teams and oversee follow up activities.
- Monitor progress and trending of technical resiliency activities. Prepare management reports and identify positive or negative trending. Track, analyze and report technical resiliency metrics and prepare management dashboards.
- Support and maintain technical resiliency plans, tools, systems, equipment and data repositories. Provide customer support and guidance in the use of resiliency tools.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 4 years of related experience
- Experience with Disaster Recovery Planning and providing support for a plan repository, preferably either Fusion's PLANit or Metric Stream.
- Demonstrate experience with Salesforce administration would be a distinct advantage preferred
- Experience with Technical Continuity Plans or are well versed Business Impact Analyses preferred.
- Ability to provide subject matter expertise and application support for internal users of the firm's business continuity plan repository.
- Ability to assist in the migration from the current tool to Metric Stream.
- Leverage exposure to plans and the program to develop a body of work sufficient to support a Certified Business Continuity Professional (or similar) certification.
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We’re leading the way to provide safe, affordable, and reliable credit, so people across the U.S. have opportunities to buy, reﬁnance, or rent homes.