You will engage with Sales Executives and Credit Union Solutions product line resources to strengthen our external product positioning and drive sales. You will work closely with the Technical Sales Consultant Manager to ensure we’re consistently delivering high energy presentations and showcasing the advantages of choosing Fiserv as the Credit Union’s strategic partner.
For internal purposes, this position is a Client Solutions Consultant II.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Tailor and lead product demonstrations, to include all pre and post work sessions, for prospective credit unions
2. Lead product demonstrations for existing clients in a competitive renewal
3. Maintain an ongoing knowledge of Fiserv product lines (Account Processing and high priority surround products) along with an understanding of future enhancements that will be added to the software
4. Work intra and interdepartmentally to solve new and existing client queries
5. Performs other duties as required
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing. Relevant equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree requirement
Job Related Experience:
• A minimum of 5 years experience in the financial services industry, preferably credit union experience
•Fiserv Spectrum experience is required but can be substituted with relevant demo experience
• Demonstration of superior presentation, written, communications, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to engage with clients and Fiserv associates with high energy and holds yourself accountable to very high personal standards
• Knowledge of at least one credit union Account Processing system
• Team player who is self-starting and independent
• Ability to work remotely as well as have a strong work ethic and well-developed sense of personal integrity
• Commitment to the organization’s goals and success
• Experience working and collaborating across business units or teams
• Ability to use independent judgment to identify problems and recommend solutions
• 75% travel that may include weekends and holidays
Join Us! Fiserv has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s 2016 list of World’s Most Admired Companies. This is the third consecutive year the company has been named to the list, which is a definitive benchmark of corporate reputation.
"Our people are the foundation upon which this recognition is based and I'm very proud of their commitment to client excellence. Their dedication to serving our clients each day is what makes Fiserv one of the most admired companies in the world." - Jeffery Yabuki, President and Chief Executive Officer
About our Business: Credit Union Solutions at Fiserv provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building an innovative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
We have a lot to consider, from identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service. Credit unions’ goals aren’t new. How they achieve them is. With the right tools in place, Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
Want to be a part of a team that effects change? Join our team and see why Fiserv is a Most Admired Company.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network.