Additional Location(s) or Information: This position is available to Bachelor's and Master's level Students. Positions are located East Coast, West Coast and Central US. Not all positions offer sponsorship or are available at all locations. Relocation is available for some locations and or positions.
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Intern
Requisition #: S1022203
What You'll Do
The Early in University Internship Program targets first and second year University students. This program exposes interns to real, meaningful work that directly affects their assigned team as well as provides the opportunity to work within intern groups to solve customer challenges. During this program, interns gain exposure to Cisco technology, sales and the opportunity to network and learn from top engineering leaders within the organization.
• Working with Engineering to diagnose and resolve critical issues.
• Programming script-based development tools.
• Programming in an embedded software environment
Who You'll Work With
At Cisco, our team is dedicated to attracting, developing and retaining top early university talent to shape our future and we want you! Opportunity to learn, gain sales experience and grow within Cisco. The purpose of this program is to expose students to Cisco's technology and customers while providing hands-on training and group project experience. Become Cisco's next generation of sales leaders through an accelerated early in career development path. Join us and explore how Cisco changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns.
Who You Are
• First or second year student's pursuing a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Information Technology, MIS, Mathematics, Physics, or other equivalent degree in a technical discipline is required (an emphasis on software design practices preferred)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Passion for technology, creative thinker and problem solver
• Application centric skills
• Strong skills: Communication, influencing, organization, adaptability, flexibility, and highly self-motivated
• Demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills, team work, ability to work in collaborative environment - all with a positive attitude
• Fluent in English (written and verbal), as well as fluent in local language for country of application and must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you're applying, without visa support or sponsorship. (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program.)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
#univsalesjobs #ciscosalesstart @ciscocareers @ciscouniversity
Job Type: Intern/Co-Op
Opportunity Category: Internet of Everything
A little about us:
We are one, big, techie, employee tribe that changes the world while having fun.