We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers .
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. Description and Responsibilities Job responsibilities include
The Technical Sales Representative will focus on supporting Regional and Territory Sales Managers to expand existing sales and develop new business via implementation of scheduled preventative maintenance and value improvement programs at strategic meat processing customers. Responsibilities also include; conducting new product and application evaluations and demonstrations, product and finished concept presentations, equipment installation and maintenance, management of B&C size accounts focused on driving sales at these locations and sales reviews. Strong sales and people skills are a must with the ability to interact and communicate on a timely and efficient basis with all levels of customer operations, R&D, marketing and procurement personnel in addition to internal company structure.
Follow-up in the form of written call reports after each visit. Communication skills need to be strong for both one on one presentation and group presentations. Must possess a strong ability to understand meat processing and technical aspects surrounding emulsion and whole muscle technology relating to further processing. Thermal processing knowledge and commercial oven, fryer and/or smokehouse experience are a plus. Qualifications
BS or equivalent experience in meat/food science or related field in meat/food processing industries.
- Ability to utilize a computer - Word/Excel/Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
- Ability to follow up in a timely manner - great time management skills. Willingness to take direction, adopt new technologies and innovation and report activities on a daily basis to pertinent individuals.
- Ability to be creative to solve problematic situations.
- Travel is required 70-75% of the time; travel will be by car and air plane. Travel will be focused on but not limited to the Southeast Region. WV, VA, NC, SC, GA and FL with a focus on maintenance and value improvement at key accounts and sales support to B and C classified accounts.
- Willingness to work long hours; address multiple challenges and generate new business through creative sales approaches.
A little about us:
To delight and nourish consumers across the globe.