Why Work at Dell?
Endless challenges and rewards. Opportunities on six continents. A team of colleagues fueled by collaboration. All this, and a company deeply committed to integrity and responsibility.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Specialist to join our team covering customer accounts in Minnesota. The Technical Sales Specialist will work in partnership with our channel/distribution teams and internal teams to lead and drive Modern Technology adoption and sales within the EMC Channel. Working within a matrix organization you will be in charge of executing the go to market within your assigned partners and geography for these Solutions. This is a Remote opportunity and looking for the candidate to be based in Minnesota.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts and geography
- Develops relationships with account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate
- Assists the Partner Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans
- Qualifies sales opportunities with the Channel team in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding
- Uses knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to DellEMC solutions, and train the partner account team
- Presents and markets the design and value of proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management
- Has a good understanding of key customers' business & associated industry trends in the assigned territory.
- Understands functions and information infrastructure implications of major applications being used in customers' environments and industry
- 5-8 years of related experience
- Cross-Functional skill
- Results driven
- Leadership Skills
- Customer focused
- Server, storage and networking Knowledge
- Converge or Hyper Converged and Cloud Offerings in the market
- VMware Knowledge
- System Integration sales or solution experience
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past of present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers
Job Family: Sales Engineering
Job ID: R20677
Dell is a collective of customer-focused, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities.