The Baton Rouge IBM Client Innovation Center has immediate opportunities for technical talent with extensive experience on Agile/Scrum teams. Consultant will work with other Agile team members to build software in a Scrum environment and apply iterative software development Scrum practices and be responsible for building complex software products using Scrum. You will be responsible for performing a variety of technical duties including application programming, analysis, testing, and product installation to deliver high quality application solutions to clients. Tasks performed require integrating hardware, software packages and network solutions, including highly complex application components and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms. Comfortable with full-time role on a scrum-team and will jump in to help all aspects of each Sprint (hands dirty, testing, etc.). Applicants should also be specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external customer billable services and implementation environment.
Seeking one or more of the following combination of skills:
1. Technical ScrumMaster (Can code front-end, back-end or automated unit tests)
2. Agile Front-End or Full-Stack Developers (Polyglot, Swift/Java/Android/.Net and QA Automation, etc.)
3. Agile Back-End or Full-Stack Developers with cloud-native experience (Polyglot, Node JS, Java, Go, etc.)
4. Agile Developers with DevOps skills (CI, CD automation, cloud-native monitoring, etc.)
5. Cloud-native experience and specific experience with some of, and can speak to all these topics: DevOps, Microservices, 12 factor applications, API economy and cloud-native platforms
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.