RR Donnelley’s dsg team requires someone highly skilled in digital marketing technologies to join our team. You will work with our clients, account managers, creative, and IT / technology professionals at our dsg facility located in Elgin, IL, to identify and implement omni-channel digital workflows that provide the RR Donnelley global multi-media platform with state of the art efficiencies to best serve our clients. Additionally, you will be part of a global technology team that operates across RR Donnelley’s worldwide platform.
This salaried position is unique and blends innovative thinking with transition skills associated with the fast paced world of digital technology. Special aptitude and positive attitude are essential for this position. Can you learn and lead change?
Job Duties and Responsibilities
This position requires someone who is a self-starter and internally driven. You will have extensive discretion and latitude in completing tasks within the scope of general guidance around high-level goals and objectives to meet our customers’ needs. Some travel may be required.
- Operate as part of a national team dedicated to implementing omni-channel digital workflows in support of creative teams, photo studios, and page production groups to drive process improvement through optimization of technology.
- Represent the RR Donnelley Technology group in new customer engagements from the RFP phase, through vendor assessment, to production launch of photography, creative, and print campaigns.
- Perform in-depth business process discovery of clients and our internal creative production teams via detailed observation and personnel interviews. Document the current system and business process flowcharts to identify inputs/outputs and critical timing.
- Create production workflows, which create efficiencies and provide improved value. Map the gathered business processes to new technical requirements.
- Manage and drive concurrent project plans of software, systems, and workflows to meet the business technology requirements. Provide prioritized “user stories” for custom software to our development team and serve as the Product Owner throughout development and create effective technical documentation.
- Plan and schedule the “roll out” of business process enhancements across a wide variety of RR Donnelley and client teams. Carry out technical training events for the client and production teams.
- Provide level one and two technical support for both customer and RRD teams that will include off hours.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.