Premier Support helps customers across the globe get the most out of their Enterprise investments in Microsoft. Premier Support is a paid service providing world class problem resolution support and proactive engagement to help customers successfully run their most critical solutions, and extend their use over time. Premier today engages with over 12,000 of Microsoft’s largest and most strategic customers, currently a $3B business annually growing 9% YOY. The Premier Strategy & Marketing Team is responsible for the Premier Offering portfolio and its evolution to help Microsoft meet its goals.
The Technical Services Product Manager – Partner Support Offerings will own the end-to-end design, implementation and landing of partner experiences and offerings in partnership with our marketing, sales, operations and delivery teams.
The successful candidate will clearly be passionate about the large opportunity that the cloud space presents, with a track record of success in delivering products and services for the high-tech industry. He or she is a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented and passionate team.
• Use market research and inputs from key stakeholder organizations to develop a deep understanding of the partner audience, its segmentation, and its needs across the full solution lifecycle
• Play a key role in the definition of strategy & roadmap for new partner support offerings in alignment with existing offerings framework and product marketing strategy
• Define offering requirements based on an intimate knowledge of specific market segments and target audiences
• Work with our delivery teams to build the partner-specific capabilities required to deliver against the partner offerings roadmap, including modern partner support experiences
• Develop go-to-market strategies, awareness campaigns, and enablement plans, working to ensure successful landing and adoption of new partner offerings
• Establish and manage business processes for partner offerings, including rhythm of the business, KPIs and governance activities, using a data-driven approach to provide updates, identify opportunities, and deliver success
• Be an internal evangelist, ensuring buy-in at appropriate levels and working with key stakeholder organizations to deliver on the partner support roadmap
• Coordinate and align with the overall Microsoft partner strategy and programs
• Proven track record of success in Technical Product, Program or Offerings Management
• Proven ability to develop delivery plans and oversee their execution
• Strong organizational, planning and analytical experience
• Proven leadership and collaboration skills across international boundaries
• Broad expertise in industry trends and business practices
• Ability to analyze and interpret business performance measures
• Knowledge of core MS technology, product and technical strategies
• Ability to effectively influence others across multiple groups, extended virtual teams, and with regional personnel, to achieve specific objectives
• Ensures organizational readiness for business demands
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely – both orally and in written form
The requirements for the ideal candidate include:
• Five years of progressive experience in Technical Program Management, Product Management, Product Marketing, Service Offering Development or Delivery, and/or Management or Strategy Consulting in Technology
• Experience in partner support, partner management, partner marketing, or partner programs
• Experience managing complex projects and leading virtual teams
• Experience in developing and delivering executive level presentations
• Understanding of the cloud industry, including key technologies, vendors, and opportunities preferred
• Understanding of the support processes, tools and methodologies preferred
Microsoft Services, with over 21,500 employees worldwide, is dedicated to delivering on Microsoft’s mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are the voice of support services, the trusted advisor of consulting services, and the source of the world’s best enterprise strategies. Simply put, Services helps customers and partners get the most out of their technology investments. For more information, visit www.microsoft.com/Services.
Join us and be one who empowers billions!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.