Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places, they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking - a cloud-enabled world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have a unique capability to harmonize the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet. Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other’s ideas, because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation? Then come to Microsoft - Together we make a difference. To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: <https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture> Check out all of our products at: <http://www.microsoft.com/en-us>
As a Collaboration Technology Solutions Professional (TSP):
You will help customers make technical decisions to build tomorrow’s business and IT solutions based on Microsoft technology.
• You will lead technical presentations, demonstrations, architecture design sessions, proof of concepts, and pilots to explain, demonstrate, and prove to our largest customers the capabilities of Microsoft's Collaboration products and services, and how we can make their businesses more successful.
• You will work with partners and others in Microsoft teams to extend the reach of your team and satisfy important customer needs.
• You will lead to clear technical, competitive, and security blockers to accelerate Collaboration solution sales and usage.
You will be a vital connection and orchestration point for a variety of technical resources, by:
• Orchestrating complex solutions with internal and external partners for multiple Microsoft products and services.
• Helping identify and diagnose technical, architectural, and competitive blockers and their solutions, and ensuring that these solutions are implemented.
• Developing new partner relationships to drive the sale, deployment, and adoption of Microsoft Collaboration solutions.
• Shaping current and future products and marketing strategies through your feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering.
You will stay sharp and share your knowledge.
• You will be the subject matter expert for Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive for Business, O365 Groups, Yammer, Skype for Business IM/Presence/Meetings, PowerApps, Flow, and Visio on your local sales team.
• We encourage all of our employees to continuously maintain and enhance their technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
• Your knowledge will be enhanced and shared by participating in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for your domain.
• You will be recognized for exceeding standards of technical and competitive readiness and sharing your knowledge both within Microsoft and among our partners and customers.
Professional - Experienced.
• 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field required.
• Certification in domain-specific technologies preferred.
• Certification in the following technologies preferred
• Certification in information security desired Technical Solution Leader
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leav, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.