Technical Solutions Professional Data Platform aligned to Strategic Japanese US based Global Accounts
As a Data Platform Technology Solutions Professional (TSP), you will be a senior technical solution sales leader within our enterprise sales organization working with our most important customers. You will work within a virtual team of technical, partner and consulting resources to help educate your customers at a technical level, demonstrate and prove our solutions, to achieve/exceed quarterly SQL Server and Azure data services revenue and usage/consumption targets in your assigned accounts.
Being part of this team will allow you to maintain and develop your deep technical expertise across our Microsoft Data Platform. You will bring the technical expertise to complex solution sales opportunities being driven by our Solution Specialists. Being a member of the opportunity team, you will give technical presentations, demonstrations and help execute technical proof of concepts, leveraging P-Sellers, partners and MCS as needed.
Your support will result in a large number of data platform solutions including analytics (Big Data, BI and Advanced Analytics) and mission critical solutions. You will maintain and develop a positive Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) that can be leveraged in future sales engagements.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
• Professional 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales and/or technical consulting roles preferred
• Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, product demo, written, and verbal communication skills required
• Proven experience engaging with senior level executives preferred
• Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations required
• Able to work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing required Technical
• Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end-user scenarios and technical architecture in the data platform space required
• Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance and how they factor into cloud and hybrid solutions preferred
• Understand cloud deployment and adoption planning
• Enterprise-scale experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations and management of technology.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field experience required
• Certifications in domain-specific technologies preferred
• Certification in following technology preferred Certifications in information security desired
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.