Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a line of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Human Capital Management (HCM) applications developed by the Microsoft Business Solutions group. If you are passionate about driving customer success through our field sellers and partner community by deep technical enablement and focused industry messaging, then Microsoft’s WW Dynamics Global Blackbelt Team has an opportunity for you as a Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Technical Specialist.
In this role, you will work with Microsoft’s field sellers and strategic partners to develop business solutions, deepen their technical capabilities and build industry messaging which will have material impact on growing our business. You will also identify trends and whitespace opportunities that can be evangelized internally to strengthen our ability to compete. Another key focus is the enablement of field technical sellers to strengthen their knowledge of partner solutions, their ability to execute and to enable successful industry aligned deal engagement. Primary required product domain expertise in Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Dynamics AX) with inclusion of Microsoft Platform solutions.
Strategic Sales Engagement:
• Provide presales solution architecture guidance and POC support. Design and deliver compelling highly impactful demonstrations to customers.
• Demonstrate deep industry knowledge of Microsoft’s ERP solution to qualified prospects and customers in order to assist with their digital transformation.
• Establish and maintain credible technical relationships at the executive level. Customers, Field Sellers and Partners will view you as a strategic advisor.
• Present and speak meaningfully about the development environment, architecture of Dynamics solutions, Azure Cloud Services and supporting technologies.
• Demonstrative knowledge of various infrastructure topologies (IaaS, Saas, On-Prem) as they relate to Dynamics 365.
• Collaborate with product teams and field TSPs to define prescriptive guidance for technical decision makers.
• Provide end to end process knowledge to include both ERP, CRM, and HCM.
Field Technical Enablement:
• Collaborate with Dynamics 365 field sellers to identify key solution areas and top industry value propositions that can be enabled by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Platform.
• Host technology events that educate field sellers in best practices and new product functionality to expand their capabilities and increase selling capacity.
• Work alongside strategic Microsoft partners to bring new solutions to market and provide technical guidance to help the partners win.
• Engage with Microsoft field sellers and partners to broaden their expertise to other complementary Microsoft products such as Azure and O365, and PowerApps strengthening the One Microsoft story.
• Host field learning opportunities that showcase managed partner and ISV solutions for field sellers.
• Provide architectural and application oversight as needed to assure opportunity success
• Illustrate to field sellers how to extend the Dynamics solution set to embrace other MS offerings such as app development, Cortana Analytics, IOT and Azure services.
• Assist with partner recruit efforts when deep architecture or industry-specific knowledge is required.
• Deliver speaking engagements evangelizing Dynamics 365 for Operations in Industry (either internal or external).
• Participate in community technical calls.
• Work with Product Teams on functional gaps and facilitate Field/Product Team collaboration for additional investments in Dynamics Products.
Technical Thought Leadership:
• Identify competitive and market trends in the ERP domain and create re-usable industry assets for use by field technical sellers.
• Contribute whitepapers, blogs, and technical briefings to the greater Dynamics 365 Community to establish yourself as a technical thought leader and to advance product adoption.
• Drive the One Microsoft story by crafting presentations that combine Dynamics 365 with other Microsoft technologies to create compelling industry solutions.
• This could include IoT, Machine Learning, Power apps, Power BI, etc.
These responsibilities are expected to drive the following outcomes:
• High-impact customer adds for Microsoft that demonstrate the value of building solutions using Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations and contribute to revenue goals.
• Compelling demos, presentations, and demo assets that prepare field teams and partners to create their own customer success.
• Impactful Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations architecture presentations that illustrate the value of the Dynamics solutions and One Microsoft.
• High field seller and leadership satisfaction as a result of world-class engagement and enablement.
• Increase market share by driving partner and product team activities for bridging functional gaps.
• Internal and external Dynamics 365 community engagement that strengthens selling relationships and increases channel capability and capacity.
• 5+ years of experience with ERP solutions
• 3+ years of ERP implementation experience.
• Strong hands-on technical background in Microsoft technologies, including developing production applications in this discipline.
• 10+ years of experience with ERP solutions; Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations is preferred.
• Experience in delivering architecture design sessions, deep technical presentations and industry-focused demos to LOB owners and C-Suite executives.
• Exposure to Machine Learning, Azure, IoT and Cortana Intelligence is desirable.
• 5+ years prior ERP implementation experience.
• Global deployment experience highly valued.
• Experience with networking and interoperability technologies such as ASP and web services.
• Ability to quickly grasp customer/partner strategic business objectives to articulate an engagement plan that addresses these objectives.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.