Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be. Job Description
The Technical Sourcer
(contract position) will be responsible for sourcing, screening and qualifying candidates according to provided specifications. This person will conduct national sourcing activities on a daily basis for experienced candidates across Visa's Technology Organization. The Tech Sourcer will develop and execute sourcing strategies, which generate a qualified and diverse candidate flow. S(he) will also be responsible for building a strong pipeline of candidates for future priority positions.
- Collaborate with the Recruiters and Hiring Managers to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies, aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
- Identify potential candidates through the use of creative sourcing methods, beyond LinkedIn Recruiter, including Boolean, x-ray searching, competitive mapping, etc.
- Identify a diverse slate of candidates for each search.
- Call, screen and qualify candidates.
- Integrate diversity sourcing strategies into candidate development strategies.
- Gain Knowledge of the business we support.
- Drive deep partnerships with the business including understanding business priorities, technology roadmap, etc.
- BA/BS degree preferred and a minimum of 3 years recruiting or sourcing experience for a search firm and/or in-house talent acquisition team.
- Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies and tools.
- Experience sourcing technical talent required.
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure.
- Prioritize multiple functions, tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners and candidates.
- Team player and positive attitudes are a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, an ability to multitask, strong attention to detail and be able to work autonomously.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.