At Exelon, we've got a place for you!
Join the nation's leading competitive energy provider, with one of the largest electricity generation portfolios and retail customer bases in the country. You will be part of a family of companies that strives for the highest standards of power generation, competitive energy sales, and energy delivery. Our team of outstanding professionals is focused on performance, thought leadership, innovation, and the power of ideas that come from a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Exelon will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and enhance a successful career. We are also dedicated to motivating the success of our employees through competitive base salary, incentives, and health and retirement benefits.
Join Exelon and share your passion at a forward-thinking Fortune 150 company. Establish yourself in a place where you can truly shine and create a brighter, more sustainable tomorrow. Energize your career at Exelon!
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF POSITION
The responsibilities of this position are to develop skills associated with the development, implementation, and execution of Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) programs and their associated technologies at all Exelon Power sites. Technologies include, but are not limited to, vibration, thermography, acoustics, oil analysis, generator testing, voltage regulator testing, motor testing, relay testing, and Doble testing. Also responsible for completing administrative tasks associated with programmatic efforts and attend training when required.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Perform predictive maintenance and calibration testing on major plant apparatus, writing reports, and maintaining the logs.
- Perform maintenance and calibration in support of plant operations.
- Provide technical support to plant operations, maintenance staff, and engineering.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Engineering Technology, Electronics, or related field OR
- HS Diploma and minimum of 18 months of trade or technical training in Power Plant Technology or related field
- Minimum 5 years Power Plant experience.
- Must be able to reliably report to work as required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and strong customer focus skills.
- Experience with PCs (Word, Excel, etc. ) and Internet applications for program tracking.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with electrical apparatus testing and data interpretation.
- Experienced in the testing and calibration of relays.
- Qualified Clearance and Tagging Holder.
- Ability to plan minor maintenance work orders
- Experience with any CBM technology, primarily electrical apparatus testing.
- Motor, Transformer, and Generator testing experience.
- Desire to learn new skills in advanced monitoring techniques.
- Position reports to Tech Manager
Exelon is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor EEO is the Law Poster