TECHNICAL STORE OPERATOR
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posted: January 06, 2017
Reference ID: 710992927
Adecco is assisting a well known Marysville company that is involved with food science research. This corporation is looking for a Technical Store Operator and the position is full time with a long term commitment needed.
The idea candidate will have experience working in a parts department, tool crib or auto parts sales and must be computer savvy.
Assist in the operation of the supplies stockroom, establishes adequate inventory levels, determining appropriate reorder points, and developing and implementing methods for distributing items in an efficient manner.
* Develops efficient storekeeping methods and procedures; establishes inventory levels and reorder points based on usage and delivery lead times to ensure adequate supply.
* Orders supplies, parts and equipment to replenish stock, as required; purchases emergency items as required.
* Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from the stockroom.
* Checks materials received for quality, quantity and conformance with specifications; rejects shipments not meeting indicated specifications..
* Performs cycle counting of physical.
* Compiles stock control records and information, such as consumption rate, of items in storage, to determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
* Reviews data to determine unused items and recommends disposition of excess stock.
* Identifies and executes operational savings opportunities.
* Marks or identifies tools and equipment (also safety related PPE items) using identification tags, stamps, or electronic markings as needed.
* Monitors tools and equipment dispersed through the stockroom for defects and wear. Repairs/replaces defective tools as required.
* Operates specialized equipment such as forklifts, motorized or hydraulic jacks, or other material handling devices.
* Responsible for developing and maintaining positive relations with all stakeholders of the stockroom.
* Pick up/deliver emergency supplies/equipment if no other option is available.
* Comply with Company Integrated Management System, Company financial guidelines and all other company policies.
Requirements and Minimum Education Level:
* High School diploma, or GED certificate.
* Minimum 3 years?? experience in storeroom environment
* Working knowledge of inventory methods and procedures.
* Ability to communication clearly orally and by writing
* Competent in Microsoft Excel
* SAP knowledge preferred
* Strong mechanical aptitude
Where do I go from here?
* Please apply online at: www.adeccousa.com - search for Delaware-Marysville branch or Office 5892
* Watch your email for skill evaluations from Xpert Testing & take those evaluations as soon as possible
* Adecco will contact you to discuss more details & schedule a time to meet with you
We look forward to working with you and THANK YOU for choosing Adecco, the largest staffing organization in the world.
Questions? Call us at 740-363-2485
Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco North America offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service Bonus opportunities.
Adecco North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer