Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
This individual will be responsible for day to day support, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the AV and content management system for our Briefing Centers, in our New York Office. This person will often be among clients in the Briefing Centers and will be responsible for setting up conference calls, WebEx meetings, etc. This person is generally the first point of contact for all AV, technical support and requirements for the briefing centers. The candidate is responsible for all activities of the IT/AV infrastructure of the Briefing Centers. They will be responsible for interpreting the technical issues and will recommend best practices based on their deep knowledge of IT/AV infrastructures. They will work independently with guidance only needed in the most complex situations. This person will also support executives on an as needed basis for their everyday AV needs. This person will be based in the newly built New York Briefing Center. The person will be the main point of contact for our AV integrator, Avidex and our Content Management System. This person will work with marketing to ensure all content is appropriately loaded and able to view in the briefing center. This person will interact with clients at all levels as well as with Visa employees including our VP's, Engineers, Product Managers, etc.
- Responsible for all maintenance and troubleshooting of all AV and technology in the Briefing Center
- Point person for integration and implementation of new AV and all technical tools/resources within the Briefing Center
- Responsible for set up and tear down of Briefing Center equipment prior to and after engagements
- Track and maintain updates and version changes to all AV and content management systems
- Prioritize, review and schedule all engagement technical requests. Be the technical support to the entire briefing center team - plan and prioritize all technical functions of the Briefing Center
- Work closely with other departments and vendors that support engagement operations (Facilities, IT, Security, outside vendors). Source and manage all supporting outside technical services to the Briefing Center
- Technical support for Board of Directors meetings and other executive engagement
- Be able to work a flexible schedule occasionally in order to support events that take place in the early morning or evening (advance notice is provided)
- Ensure the briefing center meets expectations with regard to appearance, cleanliness, organization, functionality and overall quality experience
- Assist with the A/V logistics for the Innovation Center buildouts in other locations.
- Assist with Briefing Centers Demo Studio and Innovation Center improvements and upgrades
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and/or at least 8 years of relevant Professional experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously; time management skills are critical
- Must have AV experience, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Diverse advanced knowledge of IT infrastructures and networks
- Diverse knowledge in supporting mobile devices such as Tablets and Smartphones
- Knowledge supporting Apple Macs
- Ability to support and interact with VIPs, Executives and Company leaders
- Project and/or program management experience
- Attention to detail in all areas; spelling and writing are of particular importance
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the department and customers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite skills - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced work environment; sometimes under pressure
- Enthusiasm for learning and willingness to go above and beyond
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.