Technical Support Specialist – Arlington, Va
Our client, a broadcast organization, is looking to bring on a Technical Support Specialist to round out their team. This Technical Support Specialist will need to have extensive experience working within a broadcast/newsroom environment, both Windows and Mac support experience, and some light networking knowledge. Apply now for immediate consideration!
• Receive, prioritize, document and actively resolve end user incidents and requests ensuring proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks.
• Write reports and business correspondence, effectively presenting information to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, etc.
• Configure and install computer and mobile equipment for new and current employees.
• Install, diagnose, repair, maintain and upgrade all PC/MAC/Network hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance.
• Troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-email) in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis and resolution of complex desktop/hardware problems for end-users: recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed.
• Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
• Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
• Maintain End User accounts (add/modify/delete) in various systems, such as Active Directory, MS Exchange, as well as documenting procedures.
• Create and maintain technical documentation around Service Desk procedures.
• Record, track and document help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
• Develop and update training agenda for incoming users.
• Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for Service Desk Portal for end users.
• Effective and proactive communication with customers of all IT department initiatives.
• Perform related special projects or other duties as assigned.
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.