Position Summary & Job Description
Visa Corporate IT (CIT) group has embarked on a major transformation journey. We are transforming ourselves into a true engineering organization where we put customer experience and end user support first. As part of this strategy, we are consolidating several of our Operational functions into a single area focused on providing world class operational support to our End users. This change is geared towards rethinking how we provide Operational support for the services we're responsible for. As a member or the End User Systems Support team, the Telecommunications analyst position is responsible for ensuring our end users receive the best Voice and Video experience possible. The successful candidate will work with a dynamic and evolving global team that is driving the charge to ensure that Visa is not only the best way to pay but also the best place to work with state of the art end user systems and solutions.
- Provide 2nd level support on escalated workstation, telephony, and mobile related issues and requests.
- Effectively questions user to collect information and understand the issues they are experiencing, and perform diagnostic procedures to isolate and resolve the issues.
- Interact with customers via telephone, e-mail, IM/chat, and social tools, to provide technical support.
- Prioritize incidents and complaints to assure all SLOs are meet.
- Utilize all technical resources to solve customer problems.
- Escalate or work in tangent with appropriate support specialists or support groups on unresolved issues.
- Escalate hardware repairs to third party providers as needed.
- Maintains call records/logs and resolution detail utilizing case management solution, Remedy.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with management to express ideas in order to make informed decisions.
- Installation of workstation, telephony, and mobile hardware/software as required.
- Provisions and prepares workstations using standard images.
- Setup and install new workstations, loaners and other workstation related equipment.
- Maintain 100% accuracy/control in the asset database of deployed assets, recording/updating as needed.
- Communicate and provide knowledge transfer to other agents/technicians on issues/problems and resolution.
- Coordinate and execute workstation relocation requests
- Work with other support groups such as network operations, in assisting in the resolution of incidents or maintenance activities.
Experience & Education Required
- Installation, configuration, and support of PC, Mac, telephony, mobile, and voice/video hardware/software.
- Support and troubleshooting of Windows 10, Windows 7, MS Office 2016/2013 suite and Outlook, OSX El Capitan, IOS, Android.
- Networking connectivity knowledge and troubleshooting.
- Installation, configuration, and support of local and LAN printers.
- 4-6-year experience as technician supporting over 300 users.
Other Required Characteristics
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to support, and explain technical concepts to users at various levels of technical proficiency.
- Effectively manages difficult or volatile situations.
- Effective problem solving.
- Ability to effectively perform issue isolation and resolution in order to minimize downtime.
- Ability to schedule and prioritize.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedures, and OEM guides.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to assess, analyze and research technical situations and provide viable alternatives.
- Ability to learn new technologies and procedures quickly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with wide variety of users, and technical teams.
- Technical writing.
- Team Player.
- Strong interpersonal abilities - must project credibility and integrity.
- Goal seeker.
- Detail oriented.
- A great listener.
- Flexible with hours.
About Visa: Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code."
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.