The Technical Support Sales Manager leads a team of Technical Support Sales Specialists who are responsible for the sale of Technical Support services/solutions to meet/exceed key business measurements and reporting requirements. As an IBM sales leader, they need to be a role model, inspire their teams, drive a culture of sales eminence and deliver client value.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Cultivates C-level client and supporting relationships to develop insights into market needs, client pain points, and client buying behavior to create and deliver value propositions that respond to the client's value drivers
- Creates win-win situations through flexibility and by making tradeoffs
- Provides thought leadership
- Understands the client's business, including their organization, financial decision-making process and business challenges in order to deliver client value
- Accountable for the sales organization's performance to meet business and client commitments and promote long-term client relationships
- Enhances performance and sales productivity by optimizing territories and routes to market, utilizing account planning, etc
- Utilizes the Technical Support organizations' (pre-sales, post-sales, etc.) capabilities to drive business performance to ensure client satisfaction
- Leverages cross-IBM solutions, client, industry, and marketplace knowledge to drive a growth strategy that creates for the client a consistent perspective
- Collaborates with executive team, business partners, and Brands to execute strategy
Prior Maintenance and Software Support Services sales experience
is required.Office-based in Atlanta, GA.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.