A leading national telecommunications, media and entertainment company, Altice USA delivers residential and business services to more than 4.6 million total customers across 20 states. Our 18,000 employees have an unwavering commitment to customers and to providing quality products and outstanding service.
Our philosophy is built around our commitment to our employees, community and customers. We are committed to providing employees with opportunities for growth and development, as well as an environment where your ideas will help us drive our business and create a more meaningful employee experience.
The company offers Optimum-branded digital cable television, high-speed Internet and voice services, as well as Optimum WiFi, the nation's most robust WiFi network, to residential and business customers across the New Jersey Area.
Technical Support Representatives troubleshoot calls from Optimum Online and Optimum Voice customers who are using the supported software/hardware. Provides the highest quality customer service while guiding and educating customers through established troubleshooting procedures.
• Bilingual Spanish/English is highly preferred
• Complex knowledge of various Microsoft and Apple/MAC Operating Systems (including but not limited to DOS, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X, 10.x) as well as Internet communications, and protocol
• Must possess a working knowledge of PC/MAC hardware and software
• Ability to guide customers through established troubleshooting procedures to identify and resolve technical problems
• Must have a good understanding of current quality system, departmental processes/procedures as well as the Optimum network (i.e. - DHCP, TFTP, Mail Servers, etc.)
• Ability to use multiple systems simultaneously including but not limited to trouble ticket databases, customer databases, troubleshoot software, etc. to record data and create notations in customer's account records
• Should have demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following specialties: Network (RF Troubleshooting, email, DHCP Server, routers), Systems (Hardware, Software, Operating Systems, New Technology) and Communications
• MCSE, MCP, A+ and other certifications preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.