Position Summary:This entry level Technical Support Representative position requires the prompt technical responses to questions from CVS store and pharmacy employees regarding troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving problems for the stores on Pharmacy, Point of Sale systems and Hardware. This Technical Support Representative requires a thorough knowledge of problem escalation and follow-up processes to ensure timely resolution of reported issues. Related online knowledge articles are used for troubleshooting; incidents are tracked in a case tracking system. The primary role of this Technical Support Representative is to take live trouble-shooting calls daily 100% of the time. This Technical Support Representative must deliver outstanding customer service in a timely and efficient manner and with a demonstrated commitment to 1st call resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities for the Technical Support Representative:
- Documents problems, completes problem tickets and requests information in the support tools
- Maintains knowledge with accurate up-to-date information relating to current policies, procedures, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Must effectively manage call workload.
- Provide superior customer support by analyzing, diagnosing and resolving problems and request within service level agreements.
- Required to meet certification requirements and performance standards including:
- Calls handled per shift
- Schedule Adherence/Utilization
- Average QA Score
- 1st Call Resolution
- Troubleshooting Accuracy
-Top Block Customer Satisfaction
This full time Technical Support Representative will work five days a week which includes a weekend shift. Required Qualifications:- Prior call center experience OR 1-2 years of retail experience
- Must demonstrate analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-directed with follow up and organizational skills.
- Must be able to function well in team environment.
- Proficient in using computer hardware and software applications and have a strong ability to multi task.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Demonstrated verbal and listening communication skills.
- Ability to work in flexible schedule environment to support the hours of operation (24/7/365)
- Type 30 wpm
- All other task as assigned
- Candidate must have a flexible work schedule and able to work one weekend shift a week Preferred Qualifications:- 6 months experience in a help desk/call center environment providing technical support in a retail environment preferred
- Prior experience working in a technical environment Education:Verifiable High School Diploma or GEDBusiness Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination laws. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster:EEO IS THE LAW EEO IS THE LAW POSTER GINA SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clickingAA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: http://www.cvshealth.com/careers
A little about us: