This entry level Technical Support Representative position requires the prompt technical responses to questions from CVS store and pharmacy employees regarding troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving problems for the stores on Pharmacy, Point of Sale systems and Hardware. This Technical Support Representative requires a thorough knowledge of problem escalation and follow-up processes to ensure timely resolution of reported issues. Related online knowledge articles are used for troubleshooting; incidents are tracked in a case tracking system. The primary role of this Technical Support Representative is to take live trouble-shooting calls daily 100% of the time. This Technical Support Representative must deliver outstanding customer service in a timely and efficient manner and with a demonstrated commitment to 1st call resolution and overall customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities for the Technical Support Representative:
- Documents problems, completes problem tickets and requests information in the support tools
- Maintains knowledge with accurate up-to-date information relating to current policies, procedures, and troubleshooting techniques.
- Must effectively manage call workload.
- Provide superior customer support by analyzing, diagnosing and resolving problems and request within service level agreements.
- Required to meet certification requirements and performance standards including:
- Calls handled per shift
- Schedule Adherence/Utilization
- Average QA Score
- 1st Call Resolution
- Troubleshooting Accuracy
-Top Block Customer Satisfaction
This full time Technical Support Representative will be on a second shift schedule, five days a week which includes a weekend shift. The first two – three weeks will be an 8-4:30pm training schedule prior to beginning the second shift. There will be a shift differential in pay for working this second shift. 454150
A little about us: