This Technical Support Representative is a critical business position supporting the successful operations of nearly 10,000 stores, pharmacies and clinics. They are the first point of contact for all store IT, including any application or hardware support questions and issues. They must analyze and diagnose issues and offer a prompt response and resolution within the required Service Levels. This individual must operate with minimal supervision and is expected to make independent decisions as business needs require. The Technical Support Representative must deliver outstanding customer service in a timely and efficient manner.
A successful candidate for the Technical Support Representative has the following attributes:
· Possess the technical aptitude to diagnosis/troubleshoot and resolve critical business IT issues
· Able to document clear and concise problem tickets accurately depicting the scope of the issue and outcome.
· Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong interpersonal skills in responding to different levels within the organization
· Ability to communicate directly with non-technical audiences on system use
· Adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
· Thrives in a high stress environment and exhibits poise in all situations
· Ability to multi-task through multiple proprietary tools with exceptional efficiency
· Collaborates well in team environment.
· Advocates for the customer
A little about us: