This Technical Support Representative is a critical business position supporting the successful operations of nearly 10,000 stores, pharmacies and clinics. They are the first point of contact for all store IT, including any application or hardware support questions and issues. They must analyze and diagnose issues and offer a prompt response and resolution within the required Service Levels. This individual must operate with minimal supervision and is expected to make independent decisions as business needs require. The Technical Support Representative must deliver outstanding customer service in a timely and efficient manner.
A successful candidate for the Technical Support Representative has the following attributes:
· Possess the technical aptitude to diagnosis/troubleshoot and resolve critical business IT issues
· Able to document clear and concise problem tickets accurately depicting the scope of the issue and outcome.
· Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
· Strong interpersonal skills in responding to different levels within the organization
· Ability to communicate directly with non-technical audiences on system use
· Adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
· Thrives in a high stress environment and exhibits poise in all situations
· Ability to multi-task through multiple proprietary tools with exceptional efficiency
· Collaborates well in team environment.
· Advocates for the customer Required Qualifications:
- Prior call center experience OR 1-2 years of retail
- Ability to work in flexible schedule
environment to support the hours of operation (24/7/365)
- Candidate must have a flexible work schedule
and able to work one weekend shift a week. Preferred Qualifications:
- 6 months or more experience in a technical call center
- Must demonstrate
analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-directed with follow up and
- Must be able to function well in team
- Proficient in using computer hardware and
software applications and have a strong ability to multi task.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Demonstrated verbal and listening
- Type 30 words per minute Education:High school diploma or GED. Business Overview:
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/