A Technical Support Specialist job in Des Moines, IA is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. This position requires someone with experience in on-site and remote end user desktop/workstation technical support. This is a part-time position (5-10 hrs/week) and can be worked in conjunction with another full/part-time job or school. This will pay $16/hr.
Technical Support Specialist job duties/responsibilities:
• Investigates user problems and identifies their source; determines possible solutions; tests and implements solutions
• Provide on-going operational support including operating systems releases, upgrades, service pack installations, bug fixes, security updates, and any system change activities
• Performance monitoring, troubleshooting, and tuning for all end-user systems
• Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve PC hardware and software issues
• 1+ years of technical support experience or equivalent academic experience
• Knowledge of Windows OS, PC/laptop hardware architecture, MS Office Suite, MS Exchange, MS Outlook, antiviral troubleshooting
• Excellent customer service skills
If you are interested in this Technical Support Specialist job in Des Moines, IA then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position please contact Ethan Yelle at 512-823-2371 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.