Wells Fargo is hiring a Technical Support Specialist to join our team. This position is part of our Treasury Management Client Delivery team located in El Monte, CA.
Wells Fargo Treasury Management Technical Services provides technical support and consultation to small business, middle-market, and corporate end-users related to the implementation and use of various eCommerce applications used by these clients to manage receivables, initiate payment transactions, and produce reporting. Through two contact centers on each coast, Treasury Management Technical Services provides this support across 45+ products to both internal customers including, customer service, sales officers, relationship managers, product management, technology/operations, as well as directly to our external customers, the application end-users, and their respective IT personnel.
The ideal candidate for this position will have 2 years of information technology experience.
- Providing intermediate to advanced level of technical support for eCommerce products and services, including but not limited to network connectivity, internet browser troubleshooting/display issues, transactional inconsistencies, and associated hardware support
- Serves as first point of client contact in providing support for routine technical questions and issues related to assigned applications, systems, and products
- Accurate and detailed technical documentation of problems encountered with solutions used to provide resolution
- Supervision and notification of potential production issues, often involving triage with internal technology operations team, external vendors, and internal servicing groups
- Act as a liaison between customer and internal parties for complex issues (customer service officer, relationship manager, sales officer, product support, and application technology development groups) to coordinate satisfactory technical issue resolution
- 2+ years of financial services experience
- Problem analysis and resolution skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- 2+ years of e-commerce experience
- Knowledge and understanding of technology support: logically analyzing, diagnosing, and solving technology problems (network, application, or field hardware)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Other Desired Qualifications
- 4 year college degree in business or technology related field
- 1+ year of customer facing support
- 2+ years technical support experience (Help Desk) or equivalent eCommerce application support or development experience
- Advanced knowledge of internet/eCommerce Treasury Management products
- Comptia A+ Certification
- Apple Certified Macintosh Technician
- Apple iOS Certification
- Apple Certified Support Professional
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Understanding of computer networking, including but not limited to: local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), internet service provision (ISP), internet protocol (IP), local machine and group security policies, firewalls, and web proxy/content filtering
- Advanced understanding of end-user operating systems, including Windows XP, Windows 7-10, and Mac OS
- Advanced understanding of commercial web browsers such as MS Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari
- Advanced understanding of smartphone and tablets, including Apple iOS and Android OS, using both native application and web-based functions
- 1+ year of iOS experience
- 1+ year of LAN (Local Area Network) experience
- 1+ year of WAN (Wide Area Network) experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
A little about us:
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.