Technical Support Specialist
As a Technical Support Representative at Capital One, you will be part of a smart, talented team responsible for providing an excellent customer experience while giving personalized technical support for ecommerce customers with stores on our SparkPay platform. As a Technical Support Representative, you’ll apply your trouble shooting skills to assist in tracking down bugs and reproducing errors and fixes while maintaining a strong customer focused dialog for in-depth technical questions as an expert on our ecommerce SparkPay software and how it works. This position will empower you to be an expert in ecommerce and our platform.
We are looking for individuals who excel in a team environment, have strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to adapt to change quickly. We need a customer focused, trouble-shooter who enjoys technology and its challenges with a desire to make things work on the web. A perfect fit for this role is someone with analytical skills, a love of learning new software and helping others with technology and the web. Your ability to talk to customers, train others, and explain how things work will make you a key asset to our passionate frontline team of troubleshooters.
- Supporting customers over the phone, email, tickets, and online chats
- Evaluating, troubleshooting, reproducing errors, documenting errors, and helping clients with configuration and setup of their online store
- Providing documentation, phone based training, webinars, and other support related activities
- Proactively communicate with customers on the status of their issues and actively help them understand how our software works in various use cases
- Participating in team meetings to help improve customer experience, identify growth opportunities, and advocate for impactful changes
- Maintaining and tracking ticket pipeline and calls
- Understanding customer’s needs of the software process and offering hands on troubleshooting to resolve conflicts
- Responding to customers and community on blog posts, forums and social media channels
- Writing step by step knowledge base articles
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or Military Experience
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
- 1 year experience supporting software as a service platform or ecommerce or content management solution
- HTML & Web Design experience is a plus
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.