Job Description: Job Summary
The role of the Fire Suppression Sales Consultant is focused on developing and growing our major projects Fire Suppression business.
You will be tasked with identifying and developing sprinkler/gas system requirements through the construction sector, winning business via M&E contractors for very high value system sales across London City.
Possessing solid technical knowledge and understanding of Water Sprinkler and/or Gas Suppression products and systems, this technical Consultant develops strong professional relationships with main contractors and 'bring to life' the full suppression solution portfolio that we can offer our customers. Responsibilities
Experience & Requirements:
- Opportunity Planning - Identify opportunity to bid, fully qualify with the customer & engage in a pre-bid review. Form a bid team to identify critical must wins/complex/large opportunities, define roles of team, technical strategy, value proposition and next actions.
- Sales & Negotiation Skills - possess and develop through coaching and learning
- Product / Technical Knowledge - maintain & develop solution specific product and technical knowledge/skills through training and learning.
- Technical knowledge and experience within the Fire Suppression (sprinklers/gas) market place.
- Demonstrate a successful record of either Suppression Engineering or Sales.
- Strong networking skills with relevant clients.
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.