Wells Fargo is hiring a Technical Analyst that will work with the Image File Import (IFI) technical team. The IFI develops and supports an application that prepares images of sensitive financial documents for transmission to large business, governmental, and institutional customers. The IFI application delivers about 65 million images to over 2800 customers each month.
The selected Analyst will be responsible for application testing, system documentation, functional system design, production support, liaison to the business, and coordinating with infrastructure support teams. This position requires detailed technical understanding of the IFI system processes to adequately provide test plans, system documentation, project documents, tracking updates and working with various product teams to determine technical efforts for upcoming projects. This individual may also be responsible for application change request tracking, issue/resolution tracking, and creating change requests.
This Technical Analyst position requires a high degree of diplomacy and the ability to work with a variety of personalities, lines of business and competing priorities. Excellent communication skills are a must, as finding solutions and documenting may require heavy interaction with technology and business partners. Teamwork is also needed to ensure department SLAs are met. Department team members maintain a high-level of accuracy to ensure system is functioning as expected for Wells Fargo customers. Other duties may include addressing production issues, scheduling fixes, change requests, and validations.
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: internet based business systems, intranet based business systems, or e-business consulting
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years experience writing and executing test plans for Systems Integration Testing (SIT)
- Demonstrated experience writing SQL statements for ad hoc queries used in testing
- Experience updating defects and resolutions using HP ALM or a similar tool
- 3+ years of technology project management, readiness and/or coordination experience with large projects and programs in a large, matrixed organization
- Proven ability to establish, lead and maintain strong working relationships with technical and business teams.
- Previous Wells Fargo experience strongly preferred (Wholesale)
- Ability to manage and understand the technical and business requirements and how they interact/impact one another.
- Demonstrated ability to track project status and provide updates
- Demonstrated expertise with Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with complex web-based technology platforms, including: network, hardware, application and database.
- Previous experience with PAC2000 strongly preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.