The Enterprise Technical Learning team has an opening for a technical trainer who will support the success of Intel Security Technical Support agents.
1. Partner with Support stakeholders and subject matter experts to evaluate product and technology skill gaps and learning needs of our new and existing Tier I/II support agents.
2. Use expertise to build on-the-job training experiences that increase the technical knowledge of existing support agents and assist with new agent on-boarding.
3. Become an expert with our security products and be able to setup and teach virtual and live instructor-led training events and classes, including hands-on lab exercises.
4. Configure and administratively support both virtual and physical classroom lab environments.
5. Assess impact of overall training effectiveness and adjust programs and content as needed; provide input on new strategies and programs.
1. Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
2. Proven support and troubleshooting expertise in domains of IT networking (protocols, routing, switching, firewall ACLs), and Windows endpoint and server operating systems; experience troubleshooting configurations and networking issues with tools such as: nslookup, traceroute, ping, wireshark, tcpdump, and netstat
3. Demonstrated success both developing and delivering technical training. This training experience should include:
o Customizing content to the learner needs
o Creating hands-on labs
o Providing learner feedback
o Developing end of course evaluations (exam or skill demonstration)
4.Strong writing, presentation, facilitation, coaching and negotiation skills
5.Experience with setup and use of virtualization environments (EX: VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Virtualization software)
o Support and troubleshooting experience with Linux, database administration (SQL), and security
o Intel Security Product Specialist, CISSP, CCNA, CCNP or other network or security certifications
Highly desired but not required:
o Proficiency with eLearning development tools (prefer: Captivate, Camtasia)
o Basic programming/scripting experience
Ability to travel 20%
Bachelor's degree in computer science, networking, or IT security, with additional training or certification in instructional design is preferred. Equivalent experience considered.
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.