- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Participate in all aspects of documentation development, from product planning through product release
- Work with developers to review the different applications
- Review, edit and update current technical specifications and procedures as required based on project changes
- Work with subject matter experts, developers, and architects to extract business rules, procedural steps, and technical specifications and translate this information into easily readable documentation
- Ensure documentation adhere to Organizational guideline and standards
- Interface with subject matter experts, developers, and architects to gain approval and /or feedback on standard technical documentations updates.
To apply, please email your resume' to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us:
Founded in 1948, Robert Half (NYSE: RHI) is the world's first and largest specialized staffing services firm.