A Technical Writer job in Plano, TX is available through Adecco Engineering and Technology. You must have a minimum of five years experience in a desktop publishing related role. You will be responsible for the desktop production, editing, and light technical authoring of a wide variety of documentation for print and Internet delivery. You will also produce documents that strictly adhere to established specifications and/or style guides. This is a long term contract opportunity with an industry leader!!! The salary range for this job is between $20.00 and $25.00 per hour.
The Technical Writer job responsibilities include:
• Produce finished type, layout, art, and graphics for deliverables with minimal to no supervision.
• Create specifications and/or interpret original designs through the use of style sheets and templates.
• Must be able to prioritize assignments and meet deadlines while working in an environment with changing priorities, frequent interruptions, and a high volume of work in process.
• Review and correct materials to meet customer specifications. This includes editorial and light authoring work in addition to image manipulation and page layout.
• Bachelor's Degree in English, Journalism, or equivalent field; or 5 years' experience in desktop publishing for technical subjects is required.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of industry standard desktop publishing software (MS Word, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat) required.
• Fluency (read/write) in Spanish required.
• Experience with XML editor, i.e. EPIC Editor is a plus.
• Automotive knowledge is a plus.
If you are interested in this Technical Writer job in Plano, TX then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information please contact Dustin Jarvis at (469) 287-0619 or by email at Dustin.Jarvis@adeccona.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.