Define specific content deliverables that meet the needs of our target audiences: • Identify target audience and articulate customer requirements
• Define specific documentation deliverables and TOCs
• Measure how well we are meeting the needs of the target audiences
• Influence and shape content to make sure that we are on track to anticipate and address our customers' questions
• Define a model for providing troubleshooting content in our product documentation
• Perform developmental edits on all content to ensure that we are adhering to our standards, maximizing content reuse, and meeting customers' expectations
Creates, develops, plans, writes and edits operational, instructional, maintenance, test or user manuals for paper, multimedia or web-based publications. Contributes to the timely design, production and delivery/completion of product documentation and document sets.
As a member of the technical writing division, you will organize and prepare information for publication and develop publication concepts for the best communication of subject matter. Review technical information prepared by other staff members for clarity and content. Take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.